Sunday 2 October 2011

Newsflash!

mila+cuatro will be at the Titirangi Mum's Craft market this weekend, so why not come along and say 'Hello!'?  Actually, you won't be saying hello to me as I'll be in a plane heading south, but my husband will be there woo-ing the crowd.

All your favourites will be there: coloring take-alongs in a variety of fabrics (the Dr Seuss ones are a big hit), racetrack take-alongs, button hair-ties (the cats and pigs are my favourite), pencil cases ... I'll also have a couple of well-child book covers.

And, for everyone who has a vintage linen fetish like me, I'll even be selling some vintage linen fat quarters - tempted?


The following week (9 - 15 October) is Baby Loss Awareness Week and we will be donating a portion of the proceeds from our stall to Sands Auckland Central, a charity that supports bereaved parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...